give energy

Monday, August 16, 2010

I AM YOUR COMPUTER


I have officially driven across the entire united states four times in my life. Most recently while driving from los angeles to southeast florida I visited the north rim of the grand canyon, drove through Zion natl park, and drank bourbon on Bourbon Street.

My OLDER brother tells me he cannot help but think about rim jobs whenever I tell him I visited the North Rim of the GC. worth mentioning.

Although driving 3000 miles can be grueling, it provides a lot of time to listen to music.

Soundtrack for the trip and following days:

1. By Album

skream - outside the box (pitchfork review) )myspace(
of montreal - false priest
royksopp - senior
arcade fire - the suburbs
bar 9 - in da mix

2. By song

kingsley and perdomo - stayin alive
freedom or death - lost in dances
tom petty and the heartbreakers - into the great wide open

the future is wide open


1 comment: